“Thanks so for the party. It was fantastic to be able to sit back and watch the kids having such a lovely time!” mum of a 6 year old
Ideas for themes:
Paula will take your child and their friends on a magical adventure. You can chose the theme for your party which will feature stories, movement, dance and games.
The party session is a blend of music, movement, sensory play, puppets and games, a beautiful silk parachute, themed to your child’s favourite characters, places or fantasies! The session is adapted to any age from 1-8 years. To finish we wind down with gentle activities and stickers.
- Pirates and Princesses: a surfing pirate has lost his treasure… or the tale of the very lazy princess…
- The Zoo: the children find themselves in Bristol Zoo at midnight and help the baby lion to find his noise… This is a noisy one!
- Space: we fly to space in a rocket, do some exploring and bring home a star…
- The Farm: hanging out with the farm animals and making some very special soup or digging up a gigantic vegetable…
- Trains: a magic train ride…
- Jungle: we meet a nervous monkey who thinks the sky is falling on his head…
- Fairies: we help to rescue a cake baker from the fairies…
- We can also join a circus, find ourselves exploring a toy shop after hours, flying round the world on a magic carpet or meeting dragons and wizards...
- Dr Who, Bob the Builder, Fifi and the Flowertots, Winnie the Pooh and other special characters can all be accommodated… do enquire
It works best with around 12 to 20 children (depending on the space available and age of children) and it can be adapted to suit girls or boys from 2 to 7 years. It actually works well with mixed ages so don’t worry if you’ve got younger siblings – they really love it!
The cost of a children’s party is £90 for locations in central Bristol. Do enquire if you’re outside this area or for midweek parties which attract a discount. Contact me for information about sessions as parties, day nurseries, schools, after-school clubs, libraries, festivals or weddings. I am enhanced police checked, fully trained and insured.
“The children were totally absorbed in your adventure. I’ve had lots of mums telling me that their children thoroughly enjoyed what you did with them at the party, and how tired they were afterwards! Even the adults at the party thought it was a fantastic concept and couldn’t quite believe how captivated the children were.” Mum of 4 year old mixed boys and girls
“It was absolutely fantastic, we sat smiling with glasses of wine in hand as the kids rolled around in sheets of silk with feathers falling from the sky. Heaven!” Mum of 5 year old girl
“We just wanted to say a huge thank you for entertaining the children at C & E's party. The children were totally absorbed in your adventure. I've had lots of mums telling me that their children thoroughly enjoyed what you did with them at the party, and how tired they were afterwards ! Even the adults at the party thought it was a fantastic concept and couldn't quite believe how captivated the children were.” Mum of 6 year old girls party
“The toddlers loved the party and were so calm at the end (and slept well!). The babies were transfixed and the parents that joined in said they loved it too!” Mum of 3 year old mixed party
“Paula came to my daughters 4th birthday and she was amazing, the children enjoyed the fantasy of dressing up and chasing butterflies – but strangely they all sat and ate their party food so quietly that we had to turn the music back on! I know they were supposed to relax was way beyond what we imagined. An excellent choice for any little boys or girls – thanks” Mum of 4 year old girls party
“Thank you so much for making P’s birthday a great success and so enjoyable. You pitched the whole show exactly at the right level and they were engaged int eh whole process from beginning to end. You obviously like working with children and I think they pick this up as well. The wind down time at the end worked really well and I think was the main reason why they sat and ate beautifully!”
“It’s got everything!” Dad of a 5 year old
“It’s unique, no other children’s session is quite like it”, mother of a 4 year old boy
“Just to say today that J absolutely loved you being at her party, thank you so much!” Mum of 5 year old